The Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival is one of the most highly regarded of its kind.
Take several dozen celebrity chefs and culinary personalities, such as Rachael Ray, Andrew Zimmern, Guy Fieri and Giada De Laurentiis. Add twice the amount of impressive wine, craft beer and artisanal liquor makers. Toss to mix thoroughly and garnish with farm-to-table style cooking events and demonstrations. Serve to thousands of guests annually on the last weekend of February.
The festival has raised more than $24 million for the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University. The festivities include demonstrations, tastings, parties, seminars, tribute meals with famed chefs and more.
- Barilla’s Italian Bites on the Beach hosted by Valerie Bertinelli & Alex Guarnaschelli and sponsored by HCP Media and the Miami Herald Media Company on Thursday, February 23, 7-10 p.m.
- 10 Years of Genuine: Dinner hosted by Michael Schwartz, Marc Vetri and Jonathan Waxman presented by Bank of America on Thursday, February 23, 7-10 p.m.
- Heineken Light Burger Bash presented by Schweid & Sons hosted by Rachael Ray on Friday, February 24, 7:30-10:30 p.m.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best sponsored by Bank of America on Friday, February 24, 7:30-10:30 p.m.
- Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village featuring Mastercard Grand Tasting Tents & KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations on Saturday, February 25 and Sunday, February 26 at noon
- Nutrish’s Yappie Hour hosted by Rachael Ray on Saturday, February 25, 4:00 p.m.
- Amigos de La Huella: A Dinner hosted by Florencia Courreges, Alejandro Morales, Harry Sasson, Fernando Trocca, & Nano Crespo on Saturday, February 25, 7:00 p.m.
- Tribute Dinner honoring José Andrés and Louis Roederer owners Jean-Claude Rouzaud and Frédéric Rouzaud with Master of Ceremonies Anthony Bourdain presented by Bank of America Part of The NYT Cooking Dinner Series on Saturday, February 25, 7:00 p.m.
- Brunch hosted by José Andrés and Michael Schwartz on Sunday, February 26, 11:00 a.m.
- Southern Kitchen Brunch hosted by Trisha Yearwood Part of The NYT Cooking Series on Sunday, February 26, 11:30 a.m.
Article by: Miami and Beaches